August 12, 2013

Monday's my favourite day! Or maybe not...

That feeling... Everything could be so good. If today wasn’t Monday.

No, I don’t hate every Monday. I like Mondays in the holidays. And last Monday wasn’t that bad, either.
But today is the second Monday of the new school year and I returned to my old habit of hating Mondays.
Oh, my first week of school! I haven’t told you yet. The first day was maybe the best. I saw all the people again and we could talk about the holidays. Only one thing irritates me a bit: As I came back from abroad, I am now on the grade below where I hardly know anybody. Thank god, there are still a few people I have met before! And my feeling tells me, this is not going to be too bad!


Only one thing is too bad: My enormous pile of school books. Look at it! How am I supposed to carry them (even when there are only 5 of them a day) around with me? I tried it today when I had biology, math, English and history. I found out that I couldn’t close (or lift) my bag and rather decided to leave half of them at home. :p


I don’t know how to survive this or the next year. Already today I feel like a zombie. I feel more dead than alive. Maybe I should have slept a bit more this weekend but partying sounded like a better idea (and it was). Why can’t the weekend be a little bit longer?

A vocab in my English lesson today was ‘to motivate’ but I have no sense for it. Motivation where are you? I need you! How is it possible that you’re already gone before the school year has really started?
Maybe I should google how to love Mondays better. (Because I always google when I don’t know how to go on anymore.) Maybe I find a solution.


And if not – tomorrow is Tuesday. And then


Wednesday. And then Thursday. And Friday. And then again weekend! I just have to survive till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment