July 07, 2013

I have found the paradise

Finally summer! And with summer I mean real summer. With sun and blue sky.  With beach and holidays.

Yeah, I know. I have already had summer holidays for five weeks but now the feeling is different.

My situation last week: I’m sitting inside the house watching the grey cloudy sky. Suddenly the sky opens up. I see something blue! So I take my jacket, go outside. I want to enjoy this tiny bit of sunshine. But at the very moment I step out of the door there is a heavy cloud cover again and it starts to rain. Is there anybody who understands the confusing weather in Germany?!

 But now it’s different! I guess I’m maybe a bit too optimistic saying “The summer has finally arrived!” because it’s actually been only the second sunny day.

Whatever.. I have been to the beach. For the first time this summer! And on the beach I have found the paradise.


Isn’t it gorgeous?

And I have been swimming in that blue water!

I have totally forgotten how beautiful it is. I live at the most beautiful place in the world! (That’s what I’m saying now.)


But honestly, there is no better way to spend a summer day than chilling on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment